Fairfield Machine Works is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join its team. This position will be of interest to experienced inside sales representatives with demonstrated success in client relationships and business development.
Fairfield Machine Works is one of the nation’s leading manufacturers and rebuilders of Tube and Pipe Handling and Finishing equipment. Their innovative and quality workmanship supports their customers’ success. Working in a team environment, the ideal candidate will be responsible for client relationship management, developing business opportunities, proposal quotes, contract negotiation and aftermarket sales. Their demonstrated accomplishments at inside sales positions Fairfield for continued success in the heavy industrial sector.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Post-secondary education in engineering technology, business administration or equivalent together with significant experience in inside sales in relevant industry sectors
- Experience in an Engineer-to-order or Job Shop Machine Shop or Fabrication Shop environment.
- Knowledge of and experience using applicable software programs
- Extensive experience in client relationship management and established network in the heavy industrial sector
- Ability to provide accurate estimates and quotes
- Ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships based on trust and credibility
- Organized and detail oriented
- Effective leadership and communication skills.
- Experience working in teams under tight timelines while delivering quality results.
Fairfield Machine Works offers competitive wages and benefits to its employees. Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to HR@fairfieldmachine.com by May 27, 2021. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.